Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My legs no longer turns

http://medicine-art.tumblr.com

A few years ago at night twisted and turned feet - did not know where and how to put them. The result - sleepless nights, lack of sleep, tiredness and irritability. And because feet are our support for life. But I’ve found for my feet treatment. In a basin or bucket to pour 2-3 litres of warm water, dissolve the Laundry soap (toilet not good!), that water was as white as milk. Added a handful of baking soda and sea salt (any), stirred until dissolved, add hot water from the kettle that I could tolerate, again stirred, there was added 10 drops of iodine. Lowered feet in the solution on the ankle for 15 minutes - not a minute more, or start the return process!
During this time, the solution pulls from the legs all the pain. Feet wiped with a towel, smeared with cream or a healing ointment (olive oil), massage your feet, put on wool socks and went to bed. The solution used 3 times, each time warming up to tolerable temperature and adding 10 drops of iodine, kept the same 15 minutes. After 3 times was preparing a fresh solution.
Make 10-12 procedures (daily), then break down the health. Who has problems with the veins (varicose veins and thrombophlebitis), solution do not hot, but warm.
After the first treatment I slept peacefully, and after 10 treatments forgot how my legs were pulled and twisted. My feet said thank you for caring! Treatment I now spend sometimes, when you want. My women-woman also used this recipe, everyone is happy.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive