Saturday, March 19, 2016

Super cream for cellulite

http://medicine-art.tumblr.com

Super cream from cellulite.

I have 15 years appeared cellulite and stretch marks…so I’m unhappy…at First it did not pay, but the last couple of years so much I started to get upset about it. And decided to find a remedy that will solve all my problems. And so by trial and error I found a unique tool for me!!!

It’s simple - take an empty jar with a volume of 200ml, ordinary cream, it is better to take kids, because it is less harmful additives. Put the cream in our jar, but not to the top, leave about 1 cm(that was conveniently removed). Next, add 2 tablets mummy, they after a while to dissolve in the cream, the cream acquires a darker color and a pleasant smell, but not for long. Then add 10 drops of orange oil, 10 drops of juniper oil and 2-5 drops of cinnamon oil ( cinnamon gives a very strong smell, so I add 1 drop and mix until you reach a nice smell, personally I can’t stand the strong smell of cinnamon, add a maximum 3 drops).That’s all. Voila, our cream is ready!!!

Shilajit is a wonderful remedy for stretch marks, tightens the skin, improves its elasticity. (20 pills cost about 90R)

Orange essential oil has anti-cellulite effect smoothes the skin and increases elasticity. (40P)

Cinnamon is also very effective for cellulite, tightens the skin. (65R)

Juniper oil eliminates sagging skin, improves its elasticity, prevents stretch marks and cellulite. (40P)

As you can see, to prepare the cream is very simple, all the ingredients can be purchased at any drugstore at affordable prices. It turns out very economical and long enough, and the main it is the result! Stretch marks less noticeable, cellulite is also on the verge of extinction, and the skin was so supple and soft, I want to constantly touch himself)))) Young people appreciated))) so, girls, I advise everyone to try - you will not regret!!!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive