Thursday, April 28, 2016

NOTICE TO PARENTS FROM CHILD

http://medicine-art.tumblr.com

1. Do not indulge me, you have the port. I know very well that it is not necessary to give me everything I ask for. I was just testing you.

2. Don’t be afraid to be firm with me. I prefer this approach. This gives the opportunity to calculate their place.

3. Don’t rely on strength in a relationship with me. It taught me to what should be considered only with force.

4. Do not make promises that you cannot fulfill. It would weaken my faith in you.

5. Don’t worry too much when I say I hate you. I don’t mean it. I just want you to regret what I did.

6. Don’t make me feel younger than I really are. I take vengeance on you for it, becoming a crybaby and a whiner.

7. Do not do for me, and for me is that I am able to do for himself. I can continue to use you as a maid.

8. Do not correct me in front of strangers. I will pay much more attention to your comment, if you tell me eye to eye.

9. Don’t try to discuss my behavior in the midst of conflict. My hearing is dulled at this time, and I have little desire to cooperate with you. It would be better if we’ll talk about that a little later.
Don’t try to read my instructions and notation. You will be surprised to know, as I know perfectly what is good and what is bad.

11. Don’t make me feel that my actions are a mortal sin. I must learn to make mistakes without feeling that I’m no good at anything.

12. Don’t nag at me and nag at me, if you will do it, then I will have to defend themselves by pretending to be deaf.

13. Never even hint that you are perfect and infallible. It gives me a sense of the futility of trying to catch up with you.

14. Do not worry that we spend too little time. What matters is how we spend it.

15. Let my fears and concerns are not cause for concern. Otherwise, I will fear even more. Show me that kind of courage.

16. Don’t forget that I can’t successfully grow without attention and encouragement.

17. Treat me like you treat your friends. Then I too will be your friend.

18. And besides, I love you so much, please answer me the same…

19. Don’t expose too much test my integrity. Being scared, I quickly turn into a liar.

20. Don’t forget that I love experimenting. Thus I perceive the world, so please bear with it.

21. Not protect me from the consequences of their own mistakes. I learn from their experience.

22. Don’t pay too much attention to my small ailments. I can learn to enjoy poor health if it attracts me so much attention.

23. Do not try to get rid of me, when I ask Frank questions. If you are not going to answer them, you will see that I won’t ask you questions and will seek information on the side.

Ekaterina Buslova

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive