Sunday, May 29, 2016

25 DROPS MORNING AND EVENING

http://medicine-art.tumblr.com

Since childhood I have constant headaches. When passed a medical examination, the doctor said that I have narrowing of the blood vessels of the brain. Wrote a tablet, which at first helped, and then got worse.

Knowing that I often have a headache, brother brought the medicine that has made itself at somewhere visitandolo recipe. When he gave it to me to drink, the pain went away almost instantly. After that I started taking this medication 2 times a day 25 drops. It’s been 6 months and I never touched a single pill.

And the cure is:

you will need 100 ml infusions
- eucalyptus
- Valerian
- motherwort
- hawthorn

50 ml tinctures
- peony
- peppermint

- 10 pieces stud
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 packet of ginger (10 g)

All this to pour in a liter bottle of dark color. Leave for 25 days, shaking occasionally. Then drain well and pour into puzyrechki with dispenser. Take 25 drops 2 times a day, morning and evening.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive