Sunday, May 22, 2016

DELICIOUS Cabbage in GEORGIAN

http://medicine-art.tumblr.com

My dear readers.If you CAN cook.something Delicious without MEAT.This is the Cabbage. All of my FAMILY.just WAITING.when I’m COOKING it. Not truthfully.say.what Awaits them ESPECIALLY my Husband.so as I give him a Job. I just SUSPECT.he not only eats itself.and TREATS their colleagues and thus earn.cred.like what my Wife.as cooks and what I Man.I can KEEP close to him.a Woman like that.
Husband.truthfully I have a BOASTFUL and he will not MISS.not a single opportunity.once again BOAST.
Prepare.it is Very TASTY.

Ingredients:
- head of white cabbage,
- beets,
- garlic,
- pod bitter pepper,
- black peas pepper,
Sol
- the boiling water

Preparation:
1. Cut the cabbage pieces together with the cobs, beets cut into slices, peel garlic, cut into pieces bitter perchino.
2. In a deep pot put layers:pieces of cabbage, beet then mugs, then slices of garlic and bits of Gore. pepper, BLK pepper. peas, and so put a layer by layer up to the edges of the pan where we put it all there was still free space up to about 5 cm.
3. Boil another pan of water and put salt in it, the brine should be slightly saltier than you prefer to salt the broth soups.
4. Pour the hot brine stacked layers of vegetables, put the yoke in the form of upside-down plates and lockable lid. After 4-5 days the sprouts are ready.
5. The brine from under it similar to beet kvass and it is also very good. useful for the digestive tract. Try to cook, enjoy the meal!

Bon appetit!

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive